- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango or frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon spreadable cream cheese, optional
- Optional: Lime wedges, sliced banana, sliced almonds, granola, dark chocolate chips and additional shredded coconut
- Place the first 11 ingredients in a blender; if desired, add cream cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled bowls. Serve immediately, with optional toppings as desired.
1 cup: 325 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.