Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons banana extract, optional
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup dried banana chips, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- In a microwave or a large saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows, oil and, if using, extract; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cereal, banana chips, peanut butter chips and 1/2 cup peanuts. Press mixture into a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan, using waxed paper or a lightly greased spatula; press remaining 1/2 cup peanuts on top. Cool to room temperature. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 206 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.